Thursday, 24 March 2011

Topic #4: Countries/Culture - Jack :]

Not entirely sure what to put here but I'll give it a go,
Around the world there are different places... (No sugar Sherlock)
They all are different, and all have their own cultures and stuff,
When I think of culture, first thing that comes to my mind is food (Says a lot about me? )
For example, a typical/classic English meal,
Chips

Fish

Chinese...
The world has multiple countries and continents and stuff like that, and I, like Shannon, don't even know many of them...but they all have there own cultures and lifestyles, and they all interest me, and sometimes disgusts me, but that's not racist, that's an opinion :P

Because I used pictures, and a picture is worth a thousand words, enjoy my essay ;).
Until next time,
- Jack :] 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments :)