MUSIC :D
I consider myself fairly musical, I mean, I like music?
Today we got our music test results back, I said if I got over 100 I'd do it for GCSE, and I got 118*
Over the last three years I've had 2 Permanent music teachers and 2 temporary ones:
Mr Ben Miller :D
Miss Adcock (now known as Mrs Natalie Squires) < Legendary form tutor as well :D
Mrs Shooter (Formerly Miss Cray)
and Miss Buzcok, who is nice to me :P
I play 2 Instruments (badly)
Guitar and Piano
BUT I know I'm yours on Ukulele (forgot it now but I learnt it within 2 attempts ;) :D )
Not as long as Hugh's
That's what she said^
That's all for now :D
Jack :]
*should be 121 I think but they marked the last question incorrectly -.-
No comments:
Post a Comment
We appreciate your comments :)