Hey!
Yeah, this weeks topic is CHANGE.
Shannon told Ciara and I today that that's the topic for the week, but she can't post because she doesn't have her laptop, so I guess she's off the hook temporarily?
So change, actually a really good topic if you ask me, I've been thinking about it all day, but I forgot to post and now I'm on my iPod, hahah.
Change. It's a simple word, we use it day to day, 6 letters.
It describes our lives, our existence. From the second we are born, we experience change. We grow, we learn to walk, talk, read and so on.
Out lives are constantly changing, which in itself is an oxymoron - constant change.
If our lives never changed we wouldn't exist, and even if we did, we would be vegetables.
At the moment we are all changing, we're learning new things, meeting new people etc.
I love and loathe change, I love it because it is basically our lives. I loathe it for the same reason in a way, it's our whole lives, it's daunting. Seriously.
Change makes an impact on our lives, whether it be something minor like a haircut or getting a new teacher for a certain subject. Comparatively, it can be a huge impact, for example moving to a different country or losing a friend or family member.
Every second our lives change, every moment we grow older and experience everything in a totally different light.
This is a pretty hard topic for me to understand because it's so huge, it's good though :) it's interesting.
People change, they talk to different people, make different friends, fall in and out of love, change their homes, jobs. It's all change. It's growing up, knowing themselves, knowing what right, from experience in the past etc.
I'll add to this tomorrow because I'm on my iPod and it's bot letting me add photos I want to post.
Geo.x <3
No comments:
Post a Comment
We appreciate your comments :)