So that's one cycle done :)
Films, for this topic I'm gonna choose a specific film, whether any of you others do or not that's up to you :)
Harry Potter :)- Chosen mostly cause of Charlotte the pot-ter head ;) see what I did there
I have loved this series of films, I don't think they did 100% justice to the books, but yeah, I've read the books since I can remember anything, if not me, my mum reading them too me? :P
ANYWAY
Back to the films :)
I was watching number 2 yesterday, Chamber of Secrets, and then I watched the 7th one part 1 today
Now comparing the two, you can see how the characters have developed :) That's one of the things I like about the film, I feel like I've grown up with the characters, in a sense of the first one had barely anything sinister in it at all and that was when I was little, and the 7th one is more for adults, and that's when I'm older at my age between 14 and 11 but it doesn't have a 2 in it
I love the way the films have been done :) and I probably always will, I hope they remake them in the future, but they better not fuck it up :)
Jack :]
Thanks Jack, only just remembered that you said you'd mention me :P
ReplyDeletePotter for the win!